GALLERY: ‘Fantastic’ turnout for Horsefair Centre’s Easter fun day
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of children turned out for an Easter egg hunt while their parents browsed craft and gift stalls at the Horsefair Centre’s annual Easter fun day.
There were a host of free activities on offer for the youngsters - Uncle Mick entertained the masses with his Magical Punch and Judy Show and there was the chance to climb Spider Mountain.
Also, there was face painting, a fairground ride and balloon modelling.
To go along with the Easter fun, a car boot sale was held, which raised £260 for Wisbech Rotary Club.
Speaking about the event, centre manager Kevin Smith said: “It was brilliant. There was a fantastic turnout - 250 children took part in the Easter egg hunt alone - especially considering the cold weather.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a great community event. This year we tied it in with a gift and craft fair on the market place and the car boot sale, which £260 for the rotary club. All in all, we’re really pleased.”
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 6 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze