GALLERY: ‘Fantastic’ turnout for Horsefair Centre’s Easter fun day
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of children turned out for an Easter egg hunt while their parents browsed craft and gift stalls at the Horsefair Centre’s annual Easter fun day.
There were a host of free activities on offer for the youngsters - Uncle Mick entertained the masses with his Magical Punch and Judy Show and there was the chance to climb Spider Mountain.
Also, there was face painting, a fairground ride and balloon modelling.
To go along with the Easter fun, a car boot sale was held, which raised £260 for Wisbech Rotary Club.
Speaking about the event, centre manager Kevin Smith said: “It was brilliant. There was a fantastic turnout - 250 children took part in the Easter egg hunt alone - especially considering the cold weather.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a great community event. This year we tied it in with a gift and craft fair on the market place and the car boot sale, which £260 for the rotary club. All in all, we’re really pleased.”
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 3 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 4 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 7 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 8 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps