GALLERY: ‘Fantastic’ turnout for Horsefair Centre’s Easter fun day
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of children turned out for an Easter egg hunt while their parents browsed craft and gift stalls at the Horsefair Centre’s annual Easter fun day.
There were a host of free activities on offer for the youngsters - Uncle Mick entertained the masses with his Magical Punch and Judy Show and there was the chance to climb Spider Mountain.
Also, there was face painting, a fairground ride and balloon modelling.
To go along with the Easter fun, a car boot sale was held, which raised £260 for Wisbech Rotary Club.
Speaking about the event, centre manager Kevin Smith said: “It was brilliant. There was a fantastic turnout - 250 children took part in the Easter egg hunt alone - especially considering the cold weather.
“It’s a great community event. This year we tied it in with a gift and craft fair on the market place and the car boot sale, which £260 for the rotary club. All in all, we’re really pleased.”
- 1 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 2 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 3 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 4 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 5 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 8 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 9 Fenmen 'not far' from turning fortunes round despite second straight loss
- 10 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns