Gallery: Children's fashion show helps raise money for primary school
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school. A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school. More than 40 children from the school modelled a range o
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school.
A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school.
More than 40 children from the school modelled a range of clothing from the Benchmark Company.
A percentage of the sales of the clothing will go towards school funds and a further �200 was raised on the night from admission fees and the sale of refreshments and a raffle.
The money will be used to help buy a new sunshade for the playground.
Maureen Robertson, vice chairman of the Friends of School Association (FOSA), said: "Obviously we would like to thank the parents who, without them, this would not be possible.
- 1 Arsonist started fire in Wisbech care home
- 2 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 3 Elderly man scares off would-be burglar
- 4 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 5 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 6 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 7 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
- 8 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
- 9 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 10 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
"We would also like to say a big thank you to the children, they were absolutely fantastic.
"We would also just like to say thank you to absolutely everyone who supported us and helped out with the event.