Gallery: Children's fashion show helps raise money for primary school
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school. A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school. More than 40 children from the school modelled a range o
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school.
A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school.
More than 40 children from the school modelled a range of clothing from the Benchmark Company.
A percentage of the sales of the clothing will go towards school funds and a further �200 was raised on the night from admission fees and the sale of refreshments and a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
The money will be used to help buy a new sunshade for the playground.
Maureen Robertson, vice chairman of the Friends of School Association (FOSA), said: "Obviously we would like to thank the parents who, without them, this would not be possible.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
"We would also like to say a big thank you to the children, they were absolutely fantastic.
"We would also just like to say thank you to absolutely everyone who supported us and helped out with the event.