Gallery: Children's fashion show helps raise money for primary school
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school. A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school. More than 40 children from the school modelled a range o
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school.
A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school.
More than 40 children from the school modelled a range of clothing from the Benchmark Company.
A percentage of the sales of the clothing will go towards school funds and a further �200 was raised on the night from admission fees and the sale of refreshments and a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
The money will be used to help buy a new sunshade for the playground.
Maureen Robertson, vice chairman of the Friends of School Association (FOSA), said: "Obviously we would like to thank the parents who, without them, this would not be possible.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 8 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 9 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
"We would also like to say a big thank you to the children, they were absolutely fantastic.
"We would also just like to say thank you to absolutely everyone who supported us and helped out with the event.