Gallery: Children's fashion show helps raise money for primary school
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school. A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school. More than 40 children from the school modelled a range o
CHILDREN put their best feet forward and hit the catwalk to raise funds for their Emneth school.
A charity catwalk show was held at the Emneth Primary School last week to raise funds for the school.
More than 40 children from the school modelled a range of clothing from the Benchmark Company.
A percentage of the sales of the clothing will go towards school funds and a further �200 was raised on the night from admission fees and the sale of refreshments and a raffle.
The money will be used to help buy a new sunshade for the playground.
Maureen Robertson, vice chairman of the Friends of School Association (FOSA), said: "Obviously we would like to thank the parents who, without them, this would not be possible.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech
- 3 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 4 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 5 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 6 Veteran turns life around thanks to support from forces charity
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
"We would also like to say a big thank you to the children, they were absolutely fantastic.
"We would also just like to say thank you to absolutely everyone who supported us and helped out with the event.