Funeral of Fenland man killed in Berkshire crash to take place on September 20
THE funeral of a Fenland man killed in a crash in Berkshire will take place next Monday.
Carl Parsons, 25, of Walsoken, and Daniel King, 22, of King’s Lynn, both died when the Mercedes van in which they were travelling collided with an Audi car on the A34 in the early hours of September 6.
Carl left behind two children, three-year-old Kian and eight-month-old Aimee Louise, and fianc�e Louise Thompson.
The funeral will take place at St Augustine’s Church, Wisbech, next Monday (September 20) at 12.15pm followed by interment in Mount Pleasant Cemetery.
Donations will be placed in a trust fund for his children.
You may also want to watch:
Mourners can wear football shirts if they wish. Carl played for Emneth Spartans and was the team’s top goal scorer last season.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka