Funeral of Fenland man killed in Berkshire crash to take place on September 20
THE funeral of a Fenland man killed in a crash in Berkshire will take place next Monday.
Carl Parsons, 25, of Walsoken, and Daniel King, 22, of King’s Lynn, both died when the Mercedes van in which they were travelling collided with an Audi car on the A34 in the early hours of September 6.
Carl left behind two children, three-year-old Kian and eight-month-old Aimee Louise, and fianc�e Louise Thompson.
The funeral will take place at St Augustine’s Church, Wisbech, next Monday (September 20) at 12.15pm followed by interment in Mount Pleasant Cemetery.
Donations will be placed in a trust fund for his children.
You may also want to watch:
Mourners can wear football shirts if they wish. Carl played for Emneth Spartans and was the team’s top goal scorer last season.
- 1 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 2 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 10 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs