Funeral of Fenland man killed in Berkshire crash to take place on September 20
THE funeral of a Fenland man killed in a crash in Berkshire will take place next Monday.
Carl Parsons, 25, of Walsoken, and Daniel King, 22, of King’s Lynn, both died when the Mercedes van in which they were travelling collided with an Audi car on the A34 in the early hours of September 6.
Carl left behind two children, three-year-old Kian and eight-month-old Aimee Louise, and fianc�e Louise Thompson.
The funeral will take place at St Augustine’s Church, Wisbech, next Monday (September 20) at 12.15pm followed by interment in Mount Pleasant Cemetery.
Donations will be placed in a trust fund for his children.
You may also want to watch:
Mourners can wear football shirts if they wish. Carl played for Emneth Spartans and was the team’s top goal scorer last season.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide