Fun United Christmas Clubs at Wisbech for young people with additional needs
- Credit: Archant
Fun filled Christmas holiday clubs come to Wisbech for young people with additional needs this December.
The young people will get to make celebration cards and gifts and will enjoy a celebration party in the run up to Christmas.
The Fun United clubs are suitable for people aged 11 and over and are run by disability charity Papworth Trust which runs regular youth clubs and holiday clubs across the East of England.
These clubs give young people the opportunity to have fun and make friends.
They will be at the Queen Mary Centre, in Queens Road, Wisbech, on Monday December 22 with a creativity day of making cards, small gifts and photo frames.
On Tuesday December 23 there is a celebration party day.
To book, call Nick on 07870 267769.
- 1 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 2 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 8 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 9 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant