Friday Bridge boy awarded for his My Little Pony masterpiece with free cinema tickets
- Credit: Archant
A five year old budding artist has taken home free cinema tickets after winning a Specsavers competition in Wisbech.
Fenn Wright-Ward of Friday Bridge took part in the My Little Pony colouring competition organised by the Wisbech branch.
The competition was setup to help promote the store’s exclusive range of My Little Pony glasses. It was open to everyone aged 10 years and under and ran for two weeks.
After receiving dozens of submissions, the store narrowed down potential winners and chose Fenn’s artwork as the winner. He won four tickets for a film of his choice, donated by the Light Cinema.
After winning, Fenn said: “I’m excited to see the My Little Pony film as it is all about building friendships”
You may also want to watch:
Mike Avery, Specsavers Wisbech store director, said: “We would like to congratulate all the children who sent in such brilliant artwork.
“We chose Fenn as the winner because his picture was fun, full of colour and it was evident that he had put a lot of time and effort into making his picture perfect.”
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream