Friday Bridge boy awarded for his My Little Pony masterpiece with free cinema tickets
- Credit: Archant
A five year old budding artist has taken home free cinema tickets after winning a Specsavers competition in Wisbech.
Fenn Wright-Ward of Friday Bridge took part in the My Little Pony colouring competition organised by the Wisbech branch.
The competition was setup to help promote the store’s exclusive range of My Little Pony glasses. It was open to everyone aged 10 years and under and ran for two weeks.
After receiving dozens of submissions, the store narrowed down potential winners and chose Fenn’s artwork as the winner. He won four tickets for a film of his choice, donated by the Light Cinema.
After winning, Fenn said: “I’m excited to see the My Little Pony film as it is all about building friendships”
You may also want to watch:
Mike Avery, Specsavers Wisbech store director, said: “We would like to congratulate all the children who sent in such brilliant artwork.
“We chose Fenn as the winner because his picture was fun, full of colour and it was evident that he had put a lot of time and effort into making his picture perfect.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic
- 10 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines