Friday Bridge boy awarded for his My Little Pony masterpiece with free cinema tickets
- Credit: Archant
A five year old budding artist has taken home free cinema tickets after winning a Specsavers competition in Wisbech.
Fenn Wright-Ward of Friday Bridge took part in the My Little Pony colouring competition organised by the Wisbech branch.
The competition was setup to help promote the store’s exclusive range of My Little Pony glasses. It was open to everyone aged 10 years and under and ran for two weeks.
After receiving dozens of submissions, the store narrowed down potential winners and chose Fenn’s artwork as the winner. He won four tickets for a film of his choice, donated by the Light Cinema.
After winning, Fenn said: “I’m excited to see the My Little Pony film as it is all about building friendships”
You may also want to watch:
Mike Avery, Specsavers Wisbech store director, said: “We would like to congratulate all the children who sent in such brilliant artwork.
“We chose Fenn as the winner because his picture was fun, full of colour and it was evident that he had put a lot of time and effort into making his picture perfect.”
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 9 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 10 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader