Free fun for the family at the Horsefair in Wisbech this Easter
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is holding its annual Easter fun day on Wednesday April 4, with lots of entertainment planned.
The event will run from 10am until 2pm with activities taking place throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling, as well as a fairground ride, shows from Uncle Mick’s Punch and Judy and more stalls and attractions.
Children can get creative and take part in a hard boiled egg painting competition; decorate a hard boiled egg at home and bring it along for judging at 2pm. The winner will receive an Easter hamper filled with goodies.
There is also an Easter egg hunt throughout the centre. Easter eggs will be hidden in shops windows in the Horsefair, and every child that correctly counts the total will receive a prize.
You may also want to watch:
On Easter Monday (April 2), there is a charity car boot sale taking place on the top floor of the Horsefair car park. Pitches cost £5 for a car, and £10 with a trailer, with all proceeds going to local charity, Scotty’s Little Soldiers.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan