Free fun for the family at the Horsefair in Wisbech this Easter
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is holding its annual Easter fun day on Wednesday April 4, with lots of entertainment planned.
The event will run from 10am until 2pm with activities taking place throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling, as well as a fairground ride, shows from Uncle Mick’s Punch and Judy and more stalls and attractions.
Children can get creative and take part in a hard boiled egg painting competition; decorate a hard boiled egg at home and bring it along for judging at 2pm. The winner will receive an Easter hamper filled with goodies.
There is also an Easter egg hunt throughout the centre. Easter eggs will be hidden in shops windows in the Horsefair, and every child that correctly counts the total will receive a prize.
On Easter Monday (April 2), there is a charity car boot sale taking place on the top floor of the Horsefair car park. Pitches cost £5 for a car, and £10 with a trailer, with all proceeds going to local charity, Scotty’s Little Soldiers.
- 1 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 2 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 6 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 7 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 8 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 9 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 10 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV