Free fun for the family at the Horsefair in Wisbech this Easter
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is holding its annual Easter fun day on Wednesday April 4, with lots of entertainment planned.
The event will run from 10am until 2pm with activities taking place throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling, as well as a fairground ride, shows from Uncle Mick’s Punch and Judy and more stalls and attractions.
Children can get creative and take part in a hard boiled egg painting competition; decorate a hard boiled egg at home and bring it along for judging at 2pm. The winner will receive an Easter hamper filled with goodies.
There is also an Easter egg hunt throughout the centre. Easter eggs will be hidden in shops windows in the Horsefair, and every child that correctly counts the total will receive a prize.
You may also want to watch:
On Easter Monday (April 2), there is a charity car boot sale taking place on the top floor of the Horsefair car park. Pitches cost £5 for a car, and £10 with a trailer, with all proceeds going to local charity, Scotty’s Little Soldiers.
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 6 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 9 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 10 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run