Free fun for the family at the Horsefair in Wisbech this Easter
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is holding its annual Easter fun day on Wednesday April 4, with lots of entertainment planned.
The event will run from 10am until 2pm with activities taking place throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling, as well as a fairground ride, shows from Uncle Mick’s Punch and Judy and more stalls and attractions.
Children can get creative and take part in a hard boiled egg painting competition; decorate a hard boiled egg at home and bring it along for judging at 2pm. The winner will receive an Easter hamper filled with goodies.
There is also an Easter egg hunt throughout the centre. Easter eggs will be hidden in shops windows in the Horsefair, and every child that correctly counts the total will receive a prize.
You may also want to watch:
On Easter Monday (April 2), there is a charity car boot sale taking place on the top floor of the Horsefair car park. Pitches cost £5 for a car, and £10 with a trailer, with all proceeds going to local charity, Scotty’s Little Soldiers.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 9 Historic building owners urged to use grant scheme before it’s too late