Free fun for the family at the Horsefair in Wisbech this Easter
- Credit: Archant
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is holding its annual Easter fun day on Wednesday April 4, with lots of entertainment planned.
The event will run from 10am until 2pm with activities taking place throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling, as well as a fairground ride, shows from Uncle Mick’s Punch and Judy and more stalls and attractions.
Children can get creative and take part in a hard boiled egg painting competition; decorate a hard boiled egg at home and bring it along for judging at 2pm. The winner will receive an Easter hamper filled with goodies.
There is also an Easter egg hunt throughout the centre. Easter eggs will be hidden in shops windows in the Horsefair, and every child that correctly counts the total will receive a prize.
You may also want to watch:
On Easter Monday (April 2), there is a charity car boot sale taking place on the top floor of the Horsefair car park. Pitches cost £5 for a car, and £10 with a trailer, with all proceeds going to local charity, Scotty’s Little Soldiers.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed