Four people taken to hospital with injuries after collision on A141 between March and Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Four people were taken to hospital with minor injuries after a collision on the A141 between March and Wimblington on Sunday (18).
Two ambulance crews and a rapid response team, who assessed all four people at the scene, attended the crash at around 1.15pm.
All four casualties were taken to hospital with minor injuries. One person went to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn whilst the other three were taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 1.16pm on December 18 with reports of a collision on the A141 at Wimblington, involving a blue Volkswagen Touran and a blue Seat Alhambra.
“The location was by the Mill Hill garage and one car was on its side in a ditch.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed due to the incident.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 6 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 7 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 8 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 9 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart