Four people taken to hospital with injuries after collision on A141 between March and Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Four people were taken to hospital with minor injuries after a collision on the A141 between March and Wimblington on Sunday (18).
Two ambulance crews and a rapid response team, who assessed all four people at the scene, attended the crash at around 1.15pm.
All four casualties were taken to hospital with minor injuries. One person went to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn whilst the other three were taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 1.16pm on December 18 with reports of a collision on the A141 at Wimblington, involving a blue Volkswagen Touran and a blue Seat Alhambra.
“The location was by the Mill Hill garage and one car was on its side in a ditch.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed due to the incident.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time