Four people taken to hospital with injuries after collision on A141 between March and Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Four people were taken to hospital with minor injuries after a collision on the A141 between March and Wimblington on Sunday (18).
Two ambulance crews and a rapid response team, who assessed all four people at the scene, attended the crash at around 1.15pm.
All four casualties were taken to hospital with minor injuries. One person went to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn whilst the other three were taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 1.16pm on December 18 with reports of a collision on the A141 at Wimblington, involving a blue Volkswagen Touran and a blue Seat Alhambra.
“The location was by the Mill Hill garage and one car was on its side in a ditch.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed due to the incident.
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home