Four defendants (from Wisbech and March) to appear in court accused of assault
- Credit: Archant
Four men are to appear before magistrates at Peterborough tomorrow (Thu) accused of assaulting a man in Wisbech.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place on October 2018 and the charges, common to each defendant, alleged assault "occasioning actual bodily harm".
The defendants are:
Ismail Khalid Afifi of Lake Court, Wisbech.
Saqib Rafiq of Camargue Drive, March.
You may also want to watch:
Shahid Rafique of Blackfriars Road, Wisbech.
Pedro Seborro of Queens Road, Wisbech.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'