Four defendants (from Wisbech and March) to appear in court accused of assault
- Credit: Archant
Four men are to appear before magistrates at Peterborough tomorrow (Thu) accused of assaulting a man in Wisbech.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place on October 2018 and the charges, common to each defendant, alleged assault "occasioning actual bodily harm".
The defendants are:
Ismail Khalid Afifi of Lake Court, Wisbech.
Saqib Rafiq of Camargue Drive, March.
You may also want to watch:
Shahid Rafique of Blackfriars Road, Wisbech.
Pedro Seborro of Queens Road, Wisbech.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit