Four defendants (from Wisbech and March) to appear in court accused of assault
- Credit: Archant
Four men are to appear before magistrates at Peterborough tomorrow (Thu) accused of assaulting a man in Wisbech.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place on October 2018 and the charges, common to each defendant, alleged assault "occasioning actual bodily harm".
The defendants are:
Ismail Khalid Afifi of Lake Court, Wisbech.
Saqib Rafiq of Camargue Drive, March.
You may also want to watch:
Shahid Rafique of Blackfriars Road, Wisbech.
Pedro Seborro of Queens Road, Wisbech.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time