Four children among seven injured in A47/A141 Guyhirn Roundabout collision
SEVEN people – including four children – were injured in a two-car collision on the A47 at the Guyhirn Roundabout on Boxing Day. The collision, between a silver Ford Focus and a black Volkswagen Polo, took place at 11.26am at the A47/A141 junction. A 37-y
SEVEN people - including four children - were injured in a two-car collision on the A47 at the Guyhirn Roundabout on Boxing Day.
The collision, between a silver Ford Focus and a black Volkswagen Polo, took place at 11.26am at the A47/A141 junction.
A 37-year-old man, the driver of the Polo, suffered serious but not life threatening injuries. He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Two passengers, a woman and a boy, received slight injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The 26-year-old female driver of the Focus and three boys aged eight, five and two, were also slightly injured. They were all looked after at the scene by paramedics.
Launching a witness appeal Pc Neil Hardwick said: "I would like to speak to anyone who saw these vehicles travelling along the A47 leading up to the collision."
- 1 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 2 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 5 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 6 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 7 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Free public transport app launched to help Cambs passengers
Firefighters from March, Wisbech and Huntingdon were also called to the collision and released one casualty from their car.
CONTACT: Pc Hardwick at Thorpe Wood Police Station on 0345 456 4564.