Four children among seven injured in A47/A141 Guyhirn Roundabout collision
SEVEN people – including four children – were injured in a two-car collision on the A47 at the Guyhirn Roundabout on Boxing Day. The collision, between a silver Ford Focus and a black Volkswagen Polo, took place at 11.26am at the A47/A141 junction. A 37-y
SEVEN people - including four children - were injured in a two-car collision on the A47 at the Guyhirn Roundabout on Boxing Day.
The collision, between a silver Ford Focus and a black Volkswagen Polo, took place at 11.26am at the A47/A141 junction.
A 37-year-old man, the driver of the Polo, suffered serious but not life threatening injuries. He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Two passengers, a woman and a boy, received slight injuries.
The 26-year-old female driver of the Focus and three boys aged eight, five and two, were also slightly injured. They were all looked after at the scene by paramedics.
Launching a witness appeal Pc Neil Hardwick said: "I would like to speak to anyone who saw these vehicles travelling along the A47 leading up to the collision."
- 1 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 2 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 3 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 4 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
- 5 Partygoer who claimed ADHD caused him to kill jailed for life
- 6 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 7 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 8 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 9 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 10 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
Firefighters from March, Wisbech and Huntingdon were also called to the collision and released one casualty from their car.
CONTACT: Pc Hardwick at Thorpe Wood Police Station on 0345 456 4564.