WATCH: Shocking footage shows van flying through air after crashing at A11 roundabout
- Credit: SWNS
Footage has emerged of a van flying through the air after crashing into a roundabout on the A11.
The footage, caught by a camera on the helmet of motorcyclist Andy Daynes, shows a silver van swerve past a white van on the inside lane before hitting the roundabout at speed.
Norfolk Constabulary confirmed today that officers were called to the incident, at the 'stag roundabout' near Attleborough, at 1.00pm on September 1 following reports of a single vehicle RTC.
Three people were injured in the crash and taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment. All have since been discharged.
Mr Daynes, 35 and from Hingham, said: 'I was actually on my motorbike behind him so I saw it all.
You may also want to watch:
'I pulled over along with some other drivers to see if he was OK.
'He had to be cut out of the van - but he seemed to be alright, he wasn't badly injured.
- 1 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 2 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
'It is quite a bad roundabout, he just didn't see what was coming because he was going so fast.'
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said an investigation is ongoing into the incident and the manner of the driving prior to it.