Floral displays to bloom ready for flower festival at Emmanuel Church in Parson Drove
- Credit: Archant
A popular flower festival will brighten up the Emmanuel Church in Parson Drove next weekend.
Colourful bouquets will be on display at the event, which will run from 10am to 4pm from Friday September 21 to Sunday September 23.
Church stalwarts Isabelle Johnson and Casey Bates will be on hand during the weekend.
They said: “We would say to anyone interested, come along and see beautiful displays of flowers and have a look at the church too.”
There will be tea, coffee, refreshments and toilets are available on site.
You may also want to watch:
On the Sunday, a choral performance of Evensong Songs of Praise will bring the festival to a close at 4pm with the Benefice Choir.
Admission is free and there will be parking spaces outside the church.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
A Macmillan Coffee Morning will also be held on Friday September 28 from 9pm to 4pm, with everyone welcome.