Floral displays to bloom ready for flower festival at Emmanuel Church in Parson Drove
- Credit: Archant
A popular flower festival will brighten up the Emmanuel Church in Parson Drove next weekend.
Colourful bouquets will be on display at the event, which will run from 10am to 4pm from Friday September 21 to Sunday September 23.
Church stalwarts Isabelle Johnson and Casey Bates will be on hand during the weekend.
They said: “We would say to anyone interested, come along and see beautiful displays of flowers and have a look at the church too.”
There will be tea, coffee, refreshments and toilets are available on site.
You may also want to watch:
On the Sunday, a choral performance of Evensong Songs of Praise will bring the festival to a close at 4pm with the Benefice Choir.
Admission is free and there will be parking spaces outside the church.
- 1 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 7 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 8 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
A Macmillan Coffee Morning will also be held on Friday September 28 from 9pm to 4pm, with everyone welcome.