Firefighters called to deal with ‘large fire’ near Murrow
- Credit: Archant
A large fire has broken out near Murrow today (Friday, April 24).
Firefighters from the Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to Seadyke Bank this afternoon to deal with the incident.
The road has since been closed.
A spokesperson for Policing Fenland said: “The road is closed due to a large fire that Cambs Fire and Rescue Service are dealing with.
“Fire service are still in attendance at a Fire at the above location. Due to this ongoing incident, Seadyke Bank will remain closed for a number of hours.
You may also want to watch:
“Please avoid the area and stay inside.”
More to follow.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council