Firefighters called to deal with ‘large fire’ near Murrow
- Credit: Archant
A large fire has broken out near Murrow today (Friday, April 24).
Firefighters from the Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to Seadyke Bank this afternoon to deal with the incident.
The road has since been closed.
A spokesperson for Policing Fenland said: “The road is closed due to a large fire that Cambs Fire and Rescue Service are dealing with.
“Fire service are still in attendance at a Fire at the above location. Due to this ongoing incident, Seadyke Bank will remain closed for a number of hours.
You may also want to watch:
“Please avoid the area and stay inside.”
More to follow.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 6 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films