Fire fighters called to Wisbech bungalow

A FIRE broke out in the utility room of a Wisbech bungalow.

Rescue crews were called to the property in Beatrice Road at 2.30am on Sunday (July 22).

They used a jet and a hose reel to extinguish the fire, which was caused by an electrical fault.

Crews returned to their stations just before 4am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus