Evidence of ‘party’ near rugby club torched
- Credit: Rugby Club
Photos of the torched remnants of a late-night party on a path encircling their ground have been posted by Wisbech Rugby Club.
A message on their Facebook page says simply: “The senseless vandalism continues.”
It says they have “endured BBQ fire damage on several areas of the pitches over the last couple of weeks”.
The message adds: “This overnight fire damage also presents a risk to passing pedestrians, especially when it gets dark.”
One group member question whether the latest damage “could have anything to do with the five youths (16 to 18) I nearly ran into at 2.50 am this morning (Saturday( on the bends at Leverington.
You may also want to watch:
“No lights and riding down the middle of the road in the dark yelling and shouting.”
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 5 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 8 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible