Festive fun for Alzheimer’s Society members in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Alzheimer’s Society Wisbech group Christmas party was held at Robert Hall Centre, Wisbech.
The group for people with dementia and their carers were entertained by sixth formers from Wisbech Grammar School who sang carols.
Staff dressed up in panto costumes provided by the Angles Theatre while a light lunch was provided and individual cakes were donated by the Sponge Shop.
The Alzheimer’s Society provides activities for people with dementia in the local area including a dementia café which meets on the first Monday of the month at Robert Hall Centre, St Augustines Road in Wisbech.
The next café will meet on Monday January 5.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about dementia and the local support available, contact the Alzheimer’s Society on 01945 589460.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 7 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 8 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 9 We want to end the season now, states Fenmen chairman
- 10 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail