Festive fun for Alzheimer’s Society members in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Alzheimer’s Society Wisbech group Christmas party was held at Robert Hall Centre, Wisbech.
The group for people with dementia and their carers were entertained by sixth formers from Wisbech Grammar School who sang carols.
Staff dressed up in panto costumes provided by the Angles Theatre while a light lunch was provided and individual cakes were donated by the Sponge Shop.
The Alzheimer’s Society provides activities for people with dementia in the local area including a dementia café which meets on the first Monday of the month at Robert Hall Centre, St Augustines Road in Wisbech.
The next café will meet on Monday January 5.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about dementia and the local support available, contact the Alzheimer’s Society on 01945 589460.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 3 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer