Festive fun for Alzheimer’s Society members in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Alzheimer’s Society Wisbech group Christmas party was held at Robert Hall Centre, Wisbech.
The group for people with dementia and their carers were entertained by sixth formers from Wisbech Grammar School who sang carols.
Staff dressed up in panto costumes provided by the Angles Theatre while a light lunch was provided and individual cakes were donated by the Sponge Shop.
The Alzheimer’s Society provides activities for people with dementia in the local area including a dementia café which meets on the first Monday of the month at Robert Hall Centre, St Augustines Road in Wisbech.
The next café will meet on Monday January 5.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about dementia and the local support available, contact the Alzheimer’s Society on 01945 589460.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running