Festive delights at Wisbech Christmas Market
- Credit: Archant
Handmade decorations, tasty festive treats, reindeers and Santa were all at the heart of this year’s Wisbech Christmas Market.
Hundreds lined the streets of the town to indulge in all things festive - even police officers were eager to pose for a pic with Santa.
From roast chestnuts to hot chocolate baileys liquor and live music - there was something for all the family.
There was a wide range of stalls offering quality gifts and plenty of seasonal food to tempt the taste buds.
The annual event took place in the Market Place, Market Street, High Street, Cresent and Horsefair Shopping Centre on Sunday December 8.
You may also want to watch:
For the younger visitors there was a chance to meet and stroke a reindeer before they head off for the festive season with Santa.
Nearly 50 stalls were on offer with luxury herbs and spices to specialist jams and chutneys and rare meats.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award