Festive delights at Wisbech Christmas Market
- Credit: Archant
Handmade decorations, tasty festive treats, reindeers and Santa were all at the heart of this year’s Wisbech Christmas Market.
Hundreds lined the streets of the town to indulge in all things festive - even police officers were eager to pose for a pic with Santa.
From roast chestnuts to hot chocolate baileys liquor and live music - there was something for all the family.
There was a wide range of stalls offering quality gifts and plenty of seasonal food to tempt the taste buds.
The annual event took place in the Market Place, Market Street, High Street, Cresent and Horsefair Shopping Centre on Sunday December 8.
For the younger visitors there was a chance to meet and stroke a reindeer before they head off for the festive season with Santa.
Nearly 50 stalls were on offer with luxury herbs and spices to specialist jams and chutneys and rare meats.
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 4 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 5 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 6 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 7 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 8 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 9 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire