Festive delights at Wisbech Christmas Market
- Credit: Archant
Handmade decorations, tasty festive treats, reindeers and Santa were all at the heart of this year’s Wisbech Christmas Market.
Hundreds lined the streets of the town to indulge in all things festive - even police officers were eager to pose for a pic with Santa.
From roast chestnuts to hot chocolate baileys liquor and live music - there was something for all the family.
There was a wide range of stalls offering quality gifts and plenty of seasonal food to tempt the taste buds.
The annual event took place in the Market Place, Market Street, High Street, Cresent and Horsefair Shopping Centre on Sunday December 8.
You may also want to watch:
For the younger visitors there was a chance to meet and stroke a reindeer before they head off for the festive season with Santa.
Nearly 50 stalls were on offer with luxury herbs and spices to specialist jams and chutneys and rare meats.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 County council orders review into £120m lending to This Land
- 8 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 9 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire