Ferry Project to host virtual job fair
- Credit: FERRY PROJECT
Ferry Project, working with partners, is hosting a Virtual Job fair on June 22.
The job fair is being funded through Wisbech Community Lead Local Development funding and is part of Love Wisbech.
The job fair is aimed at people of all ages and all backgrounds.
· A student in a local school thinking about what qualifications you need for your future career.?
· Someone who has been out of employment looking after family or after a period of illness?
· Looking for your first job
- 1 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 2 Child shot in face by BB gun bought at summer festival
- 3 Hunt is on for arsonists after 5am car fire
- 4 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 5 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 6 Hospital staff pressures takes its toll on emergency care, inspectors find
- 7 Mayor in heated clash with East Cambs Council leader
- 8 Critically endangered birds thrown a lifeline thanks to five-year project
- 9 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 10 Recap: Air ambulance attends A47 crash near Wisbech
· Ready for your next challenge?
· Ready to start an apprenticeship?
· Do you want to get a new qualification?
· Are you interested to learn what careers that are available to you in your area?
· Ready to give something back?
Then this event is for you!
A range of exhibitors available including WEX volunteering, The Helping Hands Group & Positive Transformations.
More organisations are signing up each day.
The job fair starts at 12pm and will go on until 7pm.
Registration is free and there is no software to install - just use your normal browser.