Ferry Project charity to host job fair in Wisbech
- Credit: THE FERRY PROJECT
Ferry Project, working with partners, is hosting the 2022 Wisbech Job fair at the Queen Mary Centre on May 26.
The job fair is being funded through Wisbech Community Lead Local Development funding and is part of Love Wisbech.
The job fair is aimed at people of all ages and all backgrounds.
· A student in a local school thinking about what qualifications you need for your future career.?
· Someone who has been out of employment looking after family or after a period of illness?
· Looking for your first job
- 1 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 2 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 3 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 4 Village farm buildings targeted in arson attack
- 5 Two women fighting for life after A141 crash
- 6 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 7 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 8 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 9 Stress, anxiety, mental health and depression prompt rise in days off
- 10 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
· Ready for your next challenge?
· Ready to start an apprenticeship?
· Do you want to get a new qualification?
· Are you interested to learn what careers that are available to you in the Fenland area?
· Ready to give something back?
Then this event is for you!
Organisations that have confirmed that they are attending include:
Anglian Water, Greencore, The Army, Atlantis Care Services, Servoca Nursing and Care, Driver Hire(The Fens) and Cambs Police
College of West Anglia, Adeco, TCHC and Steadfast training.
There are volunteer opportunities with Volunteer Fenland.
More organisations are signing up each day.
The job fair starts at 9am and will go on until 5pm.