Three seriously injured after horse box and car collide
- Credit: Archant
Three people were taken to hospital last night (Saturday) with serious injuries following a collision in the Fens between a horse box and a car.
The collision happened at just after 6pm on Gull Road, Guyhirn, after a car was involved in a collision with the horse box.
A statement from Fenland Police said three people were taken to Peterborough City Hospital “with serious but not life threatening” injuries whilst a fourth person was also taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Police said crews from Cambs Fire & Rescue, East of England Ambulance Service and the Magpas Air Ambulance medical team attended.
“Both vehicles were recovered at the scene,” said the police spokesman. “There were no horses in the vehicle at the time of the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Police have launched a witness appeal following the collision.
“Did you witness this collision or the driving prior to the collision?” said the spokesman.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 10 'I hit brick walls' says guardian fighting for child mental health support
If you did see the collision please call 101 and quote incident CC-06102018-0387.
“Inquiries are continuing.” said the spokesman.