Three seriously injured after horse box and car collide
- Credit: Archant
Three people were taken to hospital last night (Saturday) with serious injuries following a collision in the Fens between a horse box and a car.
The collision happened at just after 6pm on Gull Road, Guyhirn, after a car was involved in a collision with the horse box.
A statement from Fenland Police said three people were taken to Peterborough City Hospital “with serious but not life threatening” injuries whilst a fourth person was also taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Police said crews from Cambs Fire & Rescue, East of England Ambulance Service and the Magpas Air Ambulance medical team attended.
“Both vehicles were recovered at the scene,” said the police spokesman. “There were no horses in the vehicle at the time of the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Police have launched a witness appeal following the collision.
“Did you witness this collision or the driving prior to the collision?” said the spokesman.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
If you did see the collision please call 101 and quote incident CC-06102018-0387.
“Inquiries are continuing.” said the spokesman.