Three seriously injured after horse box and car collide
- Credit: Archant
Three people were taken to hospital last night (Saturday) with serious injuries following a collision in the Fens between a horse box and a car.
The collision happened at just after 6pm on Gull Road, Guyhirn, after a car was involved in a collision with the horse box.
A statement from Fenland Police said three people were taken to Peterborough City Hospital “with serious but not life threatening” injuries whilst a fourth person was also taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Police said crews from Cambs Fire & Rescue, East of England Ambulance Service and the Magpas Air Ambulance medical team attended.
“Both vehicles were recovered at the scene,” said the police spokesman. “There were no horses in the vehicle at the time of the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Police have launched a witness appeal following the collision.
“Did you witness this collision or the driving prior to the collision?” said the spokesman.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 8 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
If you did see the collision please call 101 and quote incident CC-06102018-0387.
“Inquiries are continuing.” said the spokesman.