FENLAND: Town getting ready for annual historic vehicle road run
THE 16th annual road run by the Wisbech and District Historic Vehicle Club will be held on Sunday August 8. The event is expected to involve scores of classic vehicles and will leave from the Somers Road Car Park in Wisbech at 9.30pm and return back at ar
THE 16th annual road run by the Wisbech and District Historic Vehicle Club will be held on Sunday August 8.
The event is expected to involve scores of classic vehicles and will leave from the Somers Road Car Park in Wisbech at 9.30pm and return back at around 1.30pm.
The route will cover a number of towns including Spalding, March, Market Deeping and Peterborough.
When the vehicles return to the car park, there will then be a static display until 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The event is in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance and other local charities.
During the 16 years of the road runs more than £12,000 has been raised for charities.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
The event will include an array of vehicles such as buses, motorbikes and classic cars.
If you would like to enter your vehicle in the event, or to find out more, contact 01945 584717.