Fenland slimmer loses four stone in four months after 30 years of being overweight
AFTER 30 years of being overweight and following a minor heart attack, slimmer Graham Nunn has lost four stone in just four months.
Mr Nunn, 56, joined Slimming World’s Upwell group after a prescribed diet proved unsuccessful.
He said: “I had a minor heart attack and last year was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. I knew my life was limited if I didn’t change.
“It really was the best decision I ever made - there was no way I could have lost this weight on my own.”
Mr Nunn said he can notice the difference and is confident he will lose even more weight this year.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I can walk a lot further now without getting breathless and even bend down to tie my own shoes - that might seem trivial to some people but I can assure you it’s not.”
The Upwell group is run by Vanessa Read, who became a consultant six months ago. She will now also run the group in Tydd St Giles, her home village.
- 1 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 2 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 3 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 4 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 7 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 8 Men caught with cannabis at village park
- 9 Community orchard to launch next month
- 10 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
• The Tydd group meets Mondays at the Community Centre, starting at 7.30pm. The Upwell group meets at the Methodist Church Hall on Thursdays, also at 7.30pm.
For more information contact 07789 074050 or visit www.slimmingworld.com/slimwithvanessa-read