FENLAND: Revealed the winners of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year competition
FENLAND S cutest babies can be proudly displayed in their family homes after collecting their Cambs Times/ Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year prizes. Chloe Bird won the 0-18 month section, Maddison Crerand won the 18 months to three years category and Oli
FENLAND'S cutest babies can be proudly displayed in their family homes after collecting their Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year prizes.
Chloe Bird won the 0-18 month section, Maddison Crerand won the 18 months to three years category and Olivia Wheatley won the three to five years age group.
They have won framed photographs, created by Portrait Group photographers.
This year's competition saw around 70 entries and nearly 1,000 votes were cast.
You may also want to watch:
All three winners visited the newspapers' office in March to receive their prizes from editor John Elworthy.
Chloe Bird visited with her mother Rachel Harrison, and Olivia Wheatley visited with her mum Rachel.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 10 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
But when Maddison Crerand visited with her mum Kirsten Simpson, she reminded us that she won the same competition two years ago.
She brought back the photograph she won at the time.