FENLAND: Revealed the winners of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year competition
FENLAND S cutest babies can be proudly displayed in their family homes after collecting their Cambs Times/ Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year prizes. Chloe Bird won the 0-18 month section, Maddison Crerand won the 18 months to three years category and Oli
FENLAND'S cutest babies can be proudly displayed in their family homes after collecting their Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year prizes.
Chloe Bird won the 0-18 month section, Maddison Crerand won the 18 months to three years category and Olivia Wheatley won the three to five years age group.
They have won framed photographs, created by Portrait Group photographers.
This year's competition saw around 70 entries and nearly 1,000 votes were cast.
You may also want to watch:
All three winners visited the newspapers' office in March to receive their prizes from editor John Elworthy.
Chloe Bird visited with her mother Rachel Harrison, and Olivia Wheatley visited with her mum Rachel.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 8 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 9 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 10 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
But when Maddison Crerand visited with her mum Kirsten Simpson, she reminded us that she won the same competition two years ago.
She brought back the photograph she won at the time.