FENLAND: Revealed the winners of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year competition
FENLAND S cutest babies can be proudly displayed in their family homes after collecting their Cambs Times/ Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year prizes. Chloe Bird won the 0-18 month section, Maddison Crerand won the 18 months to three years category and Oli
FENLAND'S cutest babies can be proudly displayed in their family homes after collecting their Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year prizes.
Chloe Bird won the 0-18 month section, Maddison Crerand won the 18 months to three years category and Olivia Wheatley won the three to five years age group.
They have won framed photographs, created by Portrait Group photographers.
This year's competition saw around 70 entries and nearly 1,000 votes were cast.
All three winners visited the newspapers' office in March to receive their prizes from editor John Elworthy.
Chloe Bird visited with her mother Rachel Harrison, and Olivia Wheatley visited with her mum Rachel.
- 1 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 2 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 3 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 4 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 5 Child shot in face by BB gun bought at summer festival
- 6 Clarion Housing ‘cyber incident’ affects thousands of tenants
- 7 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 10 Hunt is on for arsonists after 5am car fire
But when Maddison Crerand visited with her mum Kirsten Simpson, she reminded us that she won the same competition two years ago.
She brought back the photograph she won at the time.