FENLAND: Nickie realises life-long ambition and starts her own accountancy firm
NEWLY established accountancy firm Bantoft & Co Ltd is the realisation of a long held ambition for director Nickie Bantoft. Nickie decided 2009 was the year to take the plunge and start up her own business after coming to a crossroads in her career in acc
NEWLY established accountancy firm Bantoft & Co Ltd is the realisation of a long held ambition for director Nickie Bantoft.
Nickie decided 2009 was the year to take the plunge and start up her own business after coming to a crossroads in her career in accountancy.
Based in the prestigious Boathouse in Wisbech, Nickie can tailor her accountancy expertise to give both individuals and companies peace of mind at very competitive rates.
Qualifying in 2002, Nickie has 12 years experience in the business having trained and taken 14 professional exams between the age of 18 and 22 to gain her Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) qualification.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I had the opportunity to buy into where I was or set up on my own. With two young children I wanted the flexibility of working for myself and I had always wanted to have my own business - that was my ultimate goal."
The downturn in the economy did not deter Nickie from going it alone.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
Born and bred in Wisbech, the former Wisbech Grammar School pupil has a love of all things mathematical.
Nickie, whose company is registered with the ACCA, can offer a complete service from book keeping using invoices and bank statements, through to the preparation of annual accounts.
Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll can all be undertaken and Nickie is just as happy working on site if clients prefer. With all limited companies facing annual commitments to file information with Companies House Nickie can ensure that all forms are prepared, completed and submitted to avoid any penalties.
If you are thinking of changing your accountant or need the services of one for the first time, Nickie offers prospective clients a free, no obligation consultation after which she will give a fixed quote for the first year.
For details, call 01945 581102 or 07795955692. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org www.bantoftaccountancy.co.uk.