FENLAND: New police chief appointed to head local police teams
THE Fenland area has a new police deputy divisional commander.Supt Paul Fullwood has been promoted from his role as detective chief inspector and crime manager for central division. He now assumes the role of deputy divisional commander, in charge of cr
THE Fenland area has a new police deputy divisional commander.
Supt Paul Fullwood has been promoted from his role as detective chief inspector and crime manager for central division.
He now assumes the role of deputy divisional commander, in charge of crime and operations.
Paul's previous roles include Head of Cambridgeshire's Serious and Organised Crime Department, National Crime Squad as a Senior Investigating Officer, Detective Inspector at Cambridge and previously Detective Inspector of the Brighton Drug Squad, including numerous investigative and intelligence roles whilst serving within Sussex Police.
You may also want to watch:
Paul is also the force lead for kidnap and extortion cases and has represented Cambridgeshire at several national events.
He has been responsible for leading several high profile investigations, most recently Operation Radium (human trafficking for sexual exploitation) and has several commendations from his previous role as a senior investigating officer on both national and international investigations.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
He said: "I am really pleased to be taking up this new role and look forward to continuing the good work achieved by officers and police staff already. We have made significant improvements already in crime reduction and investigations in central division and we are continuing to embed neighbourhood policing."
Central division covers the Fenland and Huntingdonshire area.