FENLAND: March man killed in two-vehicle collision in Wisbech.
A MAN from March was killed in a two-vehicle collision in Wisbech yesterday (Sunday). The collision happened on the B1101 March Road at about 11.15am, and involved a blue Toyota Corolla and a silver Chevrolet Lacetti. James Robert Norton, 21, of Camargue
A MAN from March was killed in a two-vehicle collision near Friday Bridge yesterday (Sunday).
The collision happened on the B1101 March Road at about 11.15am, and involved a blue Toyota Corolla and a silver Chevrolet Lacetti.
James Robert Norton, 21, of Camargue Drive, the driver of the Toyota, was killed. The driver of the Chevrolet, a 60-year-old man of Cape Lane, Emneth, suffered minor injuries and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
Fire crews from Wisbech and Dogsthorpe attended the collision and used specialist cutting equipment to release both casualties from the cars.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Dave Halling, investigating, said: “We would like to hear from anyone who may have seen this collision take place, or saw either of these vehicles in the moments leading up to the collision.
“Any information, no matter how small, could help us to discover how this collision occurred.”
- 1 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 2 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 5 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 6 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 7 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 8 Free public transport app launched to help Cambs passengers
- 9 RAF Lakenheath fly-over in memory of US airman Kenneth ‘Kage’ Allen
CONTACT: Pc Halling on 0845 456 4564.