FENLAND: March man killed in two-vehicle collision in Wisbech.
A MAN from March was killed in a two-vehicle collision in Wisbech yesterday (Sunday). The collision happened on the B1101 March Road at about 11.15am, and involved a blue Toyota Corolla and a silver Chevrolet Lacetti. James Robert Norton, 21, of Camargue
A MAN from March was killed in a two-vehicle collision near Friday Bridge yesterday (Sunday).
The collision happened on the B1101 March Road at about 11.15am, and involved a blue Toyota Corolla and a silver Chevrolet Lacetti.
James Robert Norton, 21, of Camargue Drive, the driver of the Toyota, was killed. The driver of the Chevrolet, a 60-year-old man of Cape Lane, Emneth, suffered minor injuries and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
Fire crews from Wisbech and Dogsthorpe attended the collision and used specialist cutting equipment to release both casualties from the cars.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Dave Halling, investigating, said: “We would like to hear from anyone who may have seen this collision take place, or saw either of these vehicles in the moments leading up to the collision.
“Any information, no matter how small, could help us to discover how this collision occurred.”
- 1 Town's hidden vaults, cells and crypts brought to life in 3D virtual tour
- 2 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 3 Dog theft threat is real says Cambs police
- 4 Appeal after theft of JCB Telehandler
- 5 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 6 Joined up thinking boosts Wisbech and Ely rail projects
- 7 The key revelations from Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview
- 8 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 9 Father of baby killed at Waterbeach criticises response to A10 safety calls
- 10 My family of 10 would have made light work of lockdown in the 50s
CONTACT: Pc Halling on 0845 456 4564.