FENLAND: Is this more proof of the existence of a Big Cat ? Tell us what you think
COULD this be another picture of the huge paw of the Fenland Big Cat ? Robert Henshaw sent this photograph – which compares the paw s size to his boot – to the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard this week. His shoe measures 12cm at its widest point, and th
COULD this be another picture of the huge paw of the Fenland 'Big Cat'?
Robert Henshaw sent this photograph - which compares the paw's size to his boot - to the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard this week.
His shoe measures 12cm at its widest point, and the fresh paw print appears almost the same size.
He found this paw near Woodmans Way, off Lambs Hill Drove, in March.
You may also want to watch:
Last week, Bob Maughan of Halsbury Court, Chatteris contacted the Cambs Times after a vet told him that his greyhound, Penny could have been killed by a large cat.
He wanted to warn Fenland pet owners the possible dangers of leaving their animals outside unattended.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 9 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
And last month, Joan Peacock, of Queensway, in Chatteris also sent in pictures of huge paw prints which were in her back garden.
Have you spotted the Fenland 'Big Cat'? Email your pictures to the email@example.com.