FENLAND: Is this more proof of the existence of a Big Cat ? Tell us what you think
COULD this be another picture of the huge paw of the Fenland Big Cat ? Robert Henshaw sent this photograph – which compares the paw s size to his boot – to the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard this week. His shoe measures 12cm at its widest point, and th
COULD this be another picture of the huge paw of the Fenland 'Big Cat'?
Robert Henshaw sent this photograph - which compares the paw's size to his boot - to the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard this week.
His shoe measures 12cm at its widest point, and the fresh paw print appears almost the same size.
He found this paw near Woodmans Way, off Lambs Hill Drove, in March.
You may also want to watch:
Last week, Bob Maughan of Halsbury Court, Chatteris contacted the Cambs Times after a vet told him that his greyhound, Penny could have been killed by a large cat.
He wanted to warn Fenland pet owners the possible dangers of leaving their animals outside unattended.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
And last month, Joan Peacock, of Queensway, in Chatteris also sent in pictures of huge paw prints which were in her back garden.
Have you spotted the Fenland 'Big Cat'? Email your pictures to the firstname.lastname@example.org.