Two Radley watches and three gold sovereigns amongst items stolen in home burglary
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Two designer watches, a diamond bracelet and three gold sovereigns are amongst items stolen in a Fenland home break-in.
The expensive jewellery – worth around £1,400 – was taken from a home on Mouth Lane in Guyhirn between 6.50am and 6pm on Monday, August 3.
The sovereigns, two Radley watches and sapphire and diamond bracelet, as well as several other items, were inside jewellery boxes taken in the break-in.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Do you recognise this jewellery?
“We have released images of jewellery stolen in a burglary in Fenland in the hope of reuniting the owner with the items.
“A rear patio door was smashed to gain entry to the house before jewellery boxes containing the items were taken.”
An investigation has been launched and anyone with any information, or anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale, is urged to contact police.
- 1 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 2 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 3 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 4 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on
- 5 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 6 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 7 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 8 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 9 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 10 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
You make a report via the Cambs police web-chat or by calling 101 quoting crime reference 35/51841/20.