Two Radley watches and three gold sovereigns amongst items stolen in home burglary
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Two designer watches, a diamond bracelet and three gold sovereigns are amongst items stolen in a Fenland home break-in.
The expensive jewellery – worth around £1,400 – was taken from a home on Mouth Lane in Guyhirn between 6.50am and 6pm on Monday, August 3.
The sovereigns, two Radley watches and sapphire and diamond bracelet, as well as several other items, were inside jewellery boxes taken in the break-in.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Do you recognise this jewellery?
“We have released images of jewellery stolen in a burglary in Fenland in the hope of reuniting the owner with the items.
You may also want to watch:
“A rear patio door was smashed to gain entry to the house before jewellery boxes containing the items were taken.”
An investigation has been launched and anyone with any information, or anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale, is urged to contact police.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
You make a report via the Cambs police web-chat or by calling 101 quoting crime reference 35/51841/20.