Two Radley watches and three gold sovereigns amongst items stolen in home burglary
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Two designer watches, a diamond bracelet and three gold sovereigns are amongst items stolen in a Fenland home break-in.
The expensive jewellery – worth around £1,400 – was taken from a home on Mouth Lane in Guyhirn between 6.50am and 6pm on Monday, August 3.
The sovereigns, two Radley watches and sapphire and diamond bracelet, as well as several other items, were inside jewellery boxes taken in the break-in.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Do you recognise this jewellery?
“We have released images of jewellery stolen in a burglary in Fenland in the hope of reuniting the owner with the items.
“A rear patio door was smashed to gain entry to the house before jewellery boxes containing the items were taken.”
An investigation has been launched and anyone with any information, or anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale, is urged to contact police.
- 1 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 2 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 3 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 4 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
- 5 Partygoer who claimed ADHD caused him to kill jailed for life
- 6 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 7 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 8 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 9 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 10 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
You make a report via the Cambs police web-chat or by calling 101 quoting crime reference 35/51841/20.