Two Radley watches and three gold sovereigns amongst items stolen in home burglary
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Two designer watches, a diamond bracelet and three gold sovereigns are amongst items stolen in a Fenland home break-in.
The expensive jewellery – worth around £1,400 – was taken from a home on Mouth Lane in Guyhirn between 6.50am and 6pm on Monday, August 3.
The sovereigns, two Radley watches and sapphire and diamond bracelet, as well as several other items, were inside jewellery boxes taken in the break-in.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Do you recognise this jewellery?
“We have released images of jewellery stolen in a burglary in Fenland in the hope of reuniting the owner with the items.
You may also want to watch:
“A rear patio door was smashed to gain entry to the house before jewellery boxes containing the items were taken.”
An investigation has been launched and anyone with any information, or anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale, is urged to contact police.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
You make a report via the Cambs police web-chat or by calling 101 quoting crime reference 35/51841/20.