FENLAND: Harrison Murray cuts back its working hours at its March office but business as usual
ESTATE agents Harrison Murray claims its March office is not closed but will be open only when reduced staffing levels allows it to be. The changes are due to the downturn in the property market. A number of March based staff have been made redundant and
ESTATE agents Harrison Murray claims its March office is not closed but will be open only when reduced staffing levels allows it to be. The changes are due to the downturn in the property market.
A number of March based staff have been made redundant and the office will be manned by others from Chatteris and Wisbech offices.
The company this week refused to confirm how many staff have lost their jobs and said the Broad Street office will be open when other staff are not out on appointments. However, the spokesman could not say what those times would be.
Manager Charlie Green said: "Staffing levels are not going to be what they have been. We have spoken to our vendors, after all, they are the ones who matter. The majority of them have been perfectly understanding. In the current market conditions everyone is finding it hard.
You may also want to watch:
"Most of our enquiries are by phone or email and we have assured the vendors that all these will be dealt with.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 8 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires