FENLAND: Gang master hopes to win consent to base agency in former Salvation Army chapel
A FENLAND gang master will use a redundant Salvation Army chapel for a recruitment agency if planners agree. Robert and Marija Divkovic, who own Roberto Mac Ltd based in Dartford Road, March, have applied to convert the former chapel in High Street, March
A FENLAND gang master will use a redundant Salvation Army chapel for a recruitment agency if planners agree.
Robert and Marija Divkovic, who own Roberto Mac Ltd based in Dartford Road, March, have applied to convert the former chapel in High Street, March, to offices.
The couple have promised to retain exterior features of the chapel which they say would give it a new lease of life after being empty for some time.
Roberto Mac Ltd. is a registered independent recruitment agency based in March and says the offices could provide up to eight full time jobs.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire, supplying premium temporary and permanent personnel.
" Our assistance in supplying top quality temporary and permanent staff, in all sectors of the industry, has helped our clients to prosper, which has resulted in them continuing a strong relationship with Roberto Mac Ltd," the company's web site boasts.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
"The need for cross border recruitment solutions is growing as the European marketplace becomes more integrated.
"Recruitment is not about filling jobs; it's about matching personalities, aspirations, fulfilments and skills.
" We at Roberto Mac pride ourselves on being honest and professional. We are proud that we provide an efficient, fast and accurate recruitment service, first time, every time.
"As a local independent agency, we cannot afford to get it wrong. Our reputation is a paramount importance."
The application will be decided by Fenland District Council.