FENLAND: Gang master hopes to win consent to base agency in former Salvation Army chapel
A FENLAND gang master will use a redundant Salvation Army chapel for a recruitment agency if planners agree. Robert and Marija Divkovic, who own Roberto Mac Ltd based in Dartford Road, March, have applied to convert the former chapel in High Street, March
A FENLAND gang master will use a redundant Salvation Army chapel for a recruitment agency if planners agree.
Robert and Marija Divkovic, who own Roberto Mac Ltd based in Dartford Road, March, have applied to convert the former chapel in High Street, March, to offices.
The couple have promised to retain exterior features of the chapel which they say would give it a new lease of life after being empty for some time.
Roberto Mac Ltd. is a registered independent recruitment agency based in March and says the offices could provide up to eight full time jobs.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire, supplying premium temporary and permanent personnel.
" Our assistance in supplying top quality temporary and permanent staff, in all sectors of the industry, has helped our clients to prosper, which has resulted in them continuing a strong relationship with Roberto Mac Ltd," the company's web site boasts.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
"The need for cross border recruitment solutions is growing as the European marketplace becomes more integrated.
"Recruitment is not about filling jobs; it's about matching personalities, aspirations, fulfilments and skills.
" We at Roberto Mac pride ourselves on being honest and professional. We are proud that we provide an efficient, fast and accurate recruitment service, first time, every time.
"As a local independent agency, we cannot afford to get it wrong. Our reputation is a paramount importance."
The application will be decided by Fenland District Council.