Fenland farming firm first in the country to get its hands on futuristic new sprayer
A FENLAND agrochemical firm is the first in the country to take delivery of a futuristic sprayer.
Boston Crop Sprayers Ltd in North End, Wisbech has got its hands on Berthoud’s Raptor Front Cab for contracting purposes.
The new model has removable joystick controls that allow the operator to ensure everything is working correctly whilst outside the machine.
It also has in-field GPS, is air-conditioned and has a 180-degree swivel chair to ensure operator comfort.
John Hildred, of Boston Crop Sprayers, Wisbech, said: “This model has been demonstrated in 12 counties and was very well received.
You may also want to watch:
“It will make a massive difference both in terms of safety and productivity.”
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 7 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 8 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months