FENLAND: Drop into a local pet shop and see if you would like one of these dogs
THESE three rescue dogs will be visiting a March pet shop tomorrow on Saturday to try and find a new home. Oxford, Ebony and Pancho are among 40 dogs cared for by Mary Higgins at her home in Gorefield. The trio will be appearing at The Pet Shop, in Statio
THESE three rescue dogs will be visiting a March pet shop tomorrow on Saturday to try and find a new home.
Oxford, Ebony and Pancho are among 40 dogs cared for by Mary Higgins at her home in Gorefield.
The trio will be appearing at The Pet Shop, in Station Road for potential new owners to meet the rescue dogs.
All three German shepherds are ready for new homes and are house-trained, vaccinated, microchipped and Kennel Club Registered. They are also great around other pets and children.
You may also want to watch:
Mary said: "We take in any breed of dog which cannot be cared for by their owners any more.
"Some are in a bad state, others aren't. But all are neutered, vaccinated as well as house and lead trained.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 8 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 9 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
"The dogs ready to be re-homed have a basic level of obedience which will help them settle into their new home."
Rob Phipps, owner of The Pet Shop, added: "This is a perfect chance to meet and get to know the rescue dogs. We really hope new homes are found for them soon.