FENLAND: Drop into a local pet shop and see if you would like one of these dogs
THESE three rescue dogs will be visiting a March pet shop tomorrow on Saturday to try and find a new home. Oxford, Ebony and Pancho are among 40 dogs cared for by Mary Higgins at her home in Gorefield. The trio will be appearing at The Pet Shop, in Statio
THESE three rescue dogs will be visiting a March pet shop tomorrow on Saturday to try and find a new home.
Oxford, Ebony and Pancho are among 40 dogs cared for by Mary Higgins at her home in Gorefield.
The trio will be appearing at The Pet Shop, in Station Road for potential new owners to meet the rescue dogs.
All three German shepherds are ready for new homes and are house-trained, vaccinated, microchipped and Kennel Club Registered. They are also great around other pets and children.
You may also want to watch:
Mary said: "We take in any breed of dog which cannot be cared for by their owners any more.
"Some are in a bad state, others aren't. But all are neutered, vaccinated as well as house and lead trained.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 8 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 9 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
"The dogs ready to be re-homed have a basic level of obedience which will help them settle into their new home."
Rob Phipps, owner of The Pet Shop, added: "This is a perfect chance to meet and get to know the rescue dogs. We really hope new homes are found for them soon.