FENLAND: Can you offer a home to one of these delightful puppies now at Block Fen?
TWO puppies – known as the Tweedles by RSPCA staff caring for them - are looking for foster carers. The Patterdale terrier cross pups are both eight months old and came to the RSPCA s Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, Cambridgeshire, over six month
TWO puppies - known as 'the Tweedles' by RSPCA staff caring for them - are looking for foster carers.
The Patterdale terrier cross pups are both eight months old and came to the RSPCA's Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, Cambridgeshire, over six months ago, as part of an RSPCA prosecution.
As a result, they currently cannot be permanently rehomed, but need temporary care in someone's home rather than in kennels.
Tweedle-Dee is a black female and her brother, Tweedle-Dum, is tan-coloured and male.
You may also want to watch:
The puppies will need to go to separate homes as they cannot be neutered until the case is over.
Potential fosterers should have experience of owning dogs and be at home for the majority of the day to help the puppies settle.
- 1 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 2 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
The Tweedles are very friendly but can be boisterous so are not suitable for homes with children under the age of 10.
If you feel that you could make a difference to the lives of these puppies, please call Block Fen on 0300 123 0726.