FENLAND: Can you offer a home to one of these delightful puppies now at Block Fen?
TWO puppies – known as the Tweedles by RSPCA staff caring for them - are looking for foster carers. The Patterdale terrier cross pups are both eight months old and came to the RSPCA s Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, Cambridgeshire, over six month
TWO puppies - known as 'the Tweedles' by RSPCA staff caring for them - are looking for foster carers.
The Patterdale terrier cross pups are both eight months old and came to the RSPCA's Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, Cambridgeshire, over six months ago, as part of an RSPCA prosecution.
As a result, they currently cannot be permanently rehomed, but need temporary care in someone's home rather than in kennels.
Tweedle-Dee is a black female and her brother, Tweedle-Dum, is tan-coloured and male.
You may also want to watch:
The puppies will need to go to separate homes as they cannot be neutered until the case is over.
Potential fosterers should have experience of owning dogs and be at home for the majority of the day to help the puppies settle.
- 1 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 4 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 5 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 6 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Civic business as usual for under fire Wisbech mayor
The Tweedles are very friendly but can be boisterous so are not suitable for homes with children under the age of 10.
If you feel that you could make a difference to the lives of these puppies, please call Block Fen on 0300 123 0726.