FENLAND: Can you offer a home to one of these delightful puppies now at Block Fen?
TWO puppies – known as the Tweedles by RSPCA staff caring for them - are looking for foster carers. The Patterdale terrier cross pups are both eight months old and came to the RSPCA s Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, Cambridgeshire, over six month
TWO puppies - known as 'the Tweedles' by RSPCA staff caring for them - are looking for foster carers.
The Patterdale terrier cross pups are both eight months old and came to the RSPCA's Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, Cambridgeshire, over six months ago, as part of an RSPCA prosecution.
As a result, they currently cannot be permanently rehomed, but need temporary care in someone's home rather than in kennels.
Tweedle-Dee is a black female and her brother, Tweedle-Dum, is tan-coloured and male.
You may also want to watch:
The puppies will need to go to separate homes as they cannot be neutered until the case is over.
Potential fosterers should have experience of owning dogs and be at home for the majority of the day to help the puppies settle.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
The Tweedles are very friendly but can be boisterous so are not suitable for homes with children under the age of 10.
If you feel that you could make a difference to the lives of these puppies, please call Block Fen on 0300 123 0726.