All you need to know about FACT charity's dial-a-ride service
- Credit: FACT
Dial-a-ride is a pre-bookable service operating five days a week (Monday to Friday) in the Fenland area.
We will collect you from your home, drop you off either in town at the shops, or to your local supermarket.
We will then return you and your shopping back home as per our timetable.
Members holding a valid Cambridgeshire County Council bus pass can travel on our buses for free.
We can also accommodate your trollies, walking aids and wheelchairs.
All of this for just a small, yearly membership fee of £10.
We have many great day trips available all year round - going to places such as Hunstanton, shopping centres, pub lunches, garden centres and many more exciting places.
- 1 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 2 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 3 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 4 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on
- 5 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 6 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 7 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 8 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 9 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 10 Driver escapes injury after lorry ploughs into back of broken-down van
Unfortunately, bus passes cannot be used on the day trips.
However, they are costed with affordability in mind.
Would you like to make new friends? Why not come along to one of our befriending groups?
Here you can meet new people, enjoy a cup of tea, piece of cake and have a good natter.
Many new friendships have been made through our groups and our members seem to really enjoy them.
Come along and see what it’s all about!
Dial a car
Our dial a car service is available for you to book for any hospital, dosctors or important appointments you may have.
This service is chargeable, however, we can accommodate (if needed) any walking aids or wheelchairs in our fully accessible cars.
Please give the office a call on the number below, if you would like any further information or so we can send you a membership form out.
Contact us via telephone on 01354 661234, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fact-cambs.co.uk