Terrington St John artist Ann Crawley showcases her work at King’s Lynn exhibition
- Credit: Archant
An artist who lives in Terrington St John is showcasing her work at a new King’s Lynn exhibition at the Greyfriars Art Space.
Ann Crawley is exhibiting alongside five other artists from across the region at the show ‘7 DIVERSIFY’.
A spokesman said: “7 DIVERSIFY – which takes place from July 16 to July 28 – is an inspiring show by a group of friends who meet to explore their love of art.
“Since their last exhibition, the friends have experimented with new and different techniques and materials.
“Enjoy these innovative and inspiring artworks by Ann Crawley, Sheila Cetti, Christine Leech, Clare Motte, Nell Pols and Pam Pols.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission to the event is free and there is disabled access to the gallery space. There is also 30 minutes’ free parking at St James Street.
The exhibition is located at Greyfriars Art Space, 43 St James Street, and is open 10am to 4pm from Monday to Saturday.
For more information, visit: www.greyfriarsartspace.co.uk/about-us/home/exhibitions/
- 1 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 2 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 3 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 4 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 5 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 First wholetime woman firefighter in Cambs retires after 30 years
- 8 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault