Terrington St John artist Ann Crawley showcases her work at King’s Lynn exhibition
- Credit: Archant
An artist who lives in Terrington St John is showcasing her work at a new King’s Lynn exhibition at the Greyfriars Art Space.
Ann Crawley is exhibiting alongside five other artists from across the region at the show ‘7 DIVERSIFY’.
A spokesman said: “7 DIVERSIFY – which takes place from July 16 to July 28 – is an inspiring show by a group of friends who meet to explore their love of art.
“Since their last exhibition, the friends have experimented with new and different techniques and materials.
“Enjoy these innovative and inspiring artworks by Ann Crawley, Sheila Cetti, Christine Leech, Clare Motte, Nell Pols and Pam Pols.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission to the event is free and there is disabled access to the gallery space. There is also 30 minutes’ free parking at St James Street.
The exhibition is located at Greyfriars Art Space, 43 St James Street, and is open 10am to 4pm from Monday to Saturday.
For more information, visit: www.greyfriarsartspace.co.uk/about-us/home/exhibitions/
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial