Police remain at scene of ‘serious collision’ involving tractor and car
- Credit: Archant
A side road off the A1101 near Wisbech remains closed following a serious collision earlier today.
Police remain at the scene of the incident after a car and a tractor were involved in a collision shortly after 9am.
Wreckage remains strewn across the road two hours after the collision as police piece together what happened.
The crash happened in Outwell Road, Emneth, at about 9.12am, said a spokesman for Norfolk Police. The spokesman described it as a "serious collision".
The road remains closed.
No details of injuries have yet been released.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: "Members of the public are urged to avoid the area and plan alternative travel routes."
- You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years