Police remain at scene of ‘serious collision’ involving tractor and car
- Credit: Archant
A side road off the A1101 near Wisbech remains closed following a serious collision earlier today.
Police remain at the scene of the incident after a car and a tractor were involved in a collision shortly after 9am.
Wreckage remains strewn across the road two hours after the collision as police piece together what happened.
The crash happened in Outwell Road, Emneth, at about 9.12am, said a spokesman for Norfolk Police. The spokesman described it as a "serious collision".
The road remains closed.
No details of injuries have yet been released.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: "Members of the public are urged to avoid the area and plan alternative travel routes."
- You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council