Police remain at scene of ‘serious collision’ involving tractor and car
- Credit: Archant
A side road off the A1101 near Wisbech remains closed following a serious collision earlier today.
Police remain at the scene of the incident after a car and a tractor were involved in a collision shortly after 9am.
Wreckage remains strewn across the road two hours after the collision as police piece together what happened.
The crash happened in Outwell Road, Emneth, at about 9.12am, said a spokesman for Norfolk Police. The spokesman described it as a "serious collision".
The road remains closed.
No details of injuries have yet been released.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: "Members of the public are urged to avoid the area and plan alternative travel routes."
- You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 4 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 5 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 6 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink