Deliver your letter to Father Christmas at Leverington Church Christmas market
- Credit: Archant
Would you like to personally deliver your Christmas letter to Father Christmas? Then head to Leverington Church’s indoor Christmas market on Saturday December 9 from 10am to 1pm.
“After long negotiations with the elves, Father Christmas has agreed to take time out of his busy schedule to come and visit us in Leverington,” said organiser Annie Appleby.
“Bring your letter along and have a chat with Father Christmas. He’ll take your letter back to the North Pole and read them all over a hot chocolate and mince pie.”
There is no charge for seeing Father Christmas and no presents will be given.
There will also be stalls selling handmade crafts and volunteers serving cakes and hot drinks – and juice for children.
You may also want to watch:
It will be the last market until March 2018.
“We’d like to thank everyone who has attended or volunteered during the year and wish you all a peaceful Christmas,” added Annie.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road
Contact Annie Appleby on 07507 998245.