Family fun for the Arles Festival in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The Arles festival is coming to Wisbech with fun and activities for the whole family.
The event is on Sunday July 16 in the Market Place, between 10am and 3pm.
Opened by the Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Steve Tierney, he will arrive on Vivien the fire engine.
There will be face painting, food stalls, children’s rides and historic vehicles.
Enjoy dancing from the Pig Dyke Molly dancers and the Nine Lives Theatre company, singing from Michele Larkin and music from Keith Aplin and his squeeze box.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors from Arles will be there, some of whom will be in their local costume, and celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Lions Club with representatives from both Wisbech and Arles Lions Clubs.
There will be a display of posters from a competition from local schools with the winning poster being judged by the Mayor of Wisbech prior to the festival.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic
- 10 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines