Woman, 20, receives minor injuries after her black Mini careers into Fenland home after two vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland couple got an unexpected wake up call today when a black Mini careered into their home.
The driver, a 20-year-old woman, received only minor injuries.
Police say the Mini had been involved in a two car collision "which resulted in one vehicle hitting the house."
Extensive damage has been caused to the luxury home at Harolds Bank, Gorefield, near Wisbech.
"The vehicle was recovered and structural engineers were called to assess the building," said a police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened just before 7.30am.
Police released details of the incident late this afternoon - our reporter is now at the scene.
- 1 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
More to follow.