Experience an evening of photographic memories of Wisbech next month at society lecture
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Society will begin its 2016/17 winter lecture season with An Evening of Photographic Memories of Wisbech next month.
Wisbech photographer Roger Rawson will share some of his collection of images and invite audience participation in recognising a few unknown locations on Monday November 14.
The lecture will take place in the Dwight Centre at Wisbech Grammar School.
“Now retired, Roger concentrates on the digital restoration of old prints and taking photographs of Wisbech to save for posterity – including some in places generally inaccessible to the public,” say the society.
“This promises to be a lively evening.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free for society members and under 18’s or £3 for non-members.
For more information contact Paul Eden, Wisbech Society press officer, on email@example.com or visit www.wisbech-society.co.uk
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal