Expect delays motorists are warned as major road repairs programme gets under way in Fens
DRIVERS are being warned of some possible delays to their journeys during a programme of road repairs which are about to start in Fenland. Between March 15 and April 16 contractors will be repairing areas of worn out road and the work will involve tempora
DRIVERS are being warned of some possible delays to their journeys during a programme of road repairs which are about to start in Fenland.
Between March 15 and April 16 contractors will be repairing areas of worn out road and the work will involve temporary daytime road closures and traffic light controls at various locations.
The programme of work will be carried out at:
B1166 Main Road, Parson Drove
You may also want to watch:
B1093 Station Road, Whittlesey
Benwick - High Street, Doddington Road, Whittlesey Road
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 8 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
Manea - Sixteen Foot Road
March - Fairfax Way, Cavalry Drive
A141 Rings End - March Road
Wisbech - Salters Way, Oldfield Lane, New Bridge Lane, Alexandra Road
In total the work is costing �140,000 and will be carried out as a rolling programme with contractors moving to a new site as they complete sections of repair. The repairs are in addition to the pothole repairs which are also being carried out in Fenland.