Expect delays motorists are warned as major road repairs programme gets under way in Fens
DRIVERS are being warned of some possible delays to their journeys during a programme of road repairs which are about to start in Fenland. Between March 15 and April 16 contractors will be repairing areas of worn out road and the work will involve tempora
DRIVERS are being warned of some possible delays to their journeys during a programme of road repairs which are about to start in Fenland.
Between March 15 and April 16 contractors will be repairing areas of worn out road and the work will involve temporary daytime road closures and traffic light controls at various locations.
The programme of work will be carried out at:
B1166 Main Road, Parson Drove
You may also want to watch:
B1093 Station Road, Whittlesey
Benwick - High Street, Doddington Road, Whittlesey Road
- 1 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
Manea - Sixteen Foot Road
March - Fairfax Way, Cavalry Drive
A141 Rings End - March Road
Wisbech - Salters Way, Oldfield Lane, New Bridge Lane, Alexandra Road
In total the work is costing �140,000 and will be carried out as a rolling programme with contractors moving to a new site as they complete sections of repair. The repairs are in addition to the pothole repairs which are also being carried out in Fenland.