Expect delays motorists are warned as major road repairs programme gets under way in Fens
DRIVERS are being warned of some possible delays to their journeys during a programme of road repairs which are about to start in Fenland. Between March 15 and April 16 contractors will be repairing areas of worn out road and the work will involve tempora
DRIVERS are being warned of some possible delays to their journeys during a programme of road repairs which are about to start in Fenland.
Between March 15 and April 16 contractors will be repairing areas of worn out road and the work will involve temporary daytime road closures and traffic light controls at various locations.
The programme of work will be carried out at:
B1166 Main Road, Parson Drove
You may also want to watch:
B1093 Station Road, Whittlesey
Benwick - High Street, Doddington Road, Whittlesey Road
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 6 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
Manea - Sixteen Foot Road
March - Fairfax Way, Cavalry Drive
A141 Rings End - March Road
Wisbech - Salters Way, Oldfield Lane, New Bridge Lane, Alexandra Road
In total the work is costing �140,000 and will be carried out as a rolling programme with contractors moving to a new site as they complete sections of repair. The repairs are in addition to the pothole repairs which are also being carried out in Fenland.