EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Callum ‘the grass wasn’t greener’ Reed returns to Wisbech Town
WISBECH Town star Callum Reed has spoken out over his love for the Fenmen - claiming that the “grass wasn’t greener” at fierce rivals King’s Lynn Town.
Speaking exclusively to the Wisbech Standard about his shock return to the Fenmen, Reed revealed that:
• Wisbech Town was “by far the best non-league club” he’d played at.
• He “quickly realised he had made a mistake” by joining the Linnets and wanted to be back at Wisbech.
• He thought King’s Lynn were “a bit of a Man City type of club” and that the Fenmen would beat them.
You may also want to watch:
• He wants to kick on at Wisbech and help them win the Ridgeons Premier Division title.
To read the full story click the related link at the top of this page.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 3 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 4 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 5 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 8 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 9 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 10 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work