EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Callum ‘the grass wasn’t greener’ Reed returns to Wisbech Town
WISBECH Town star Callum Reed has spoken out over his love for the Fenmen - claiming that the “grass wasn’t greener” at fierce rivals King’s Lynn Town.
Speaking exclusively to the Wisbech Standard about his shock return to the Fenmen, Reed revealed that:
• Wisbech Town was “by far the best non-league club” he’d played at.
• He “quickly realised he had made a mistake” by joining the Linnets and wanted to be back at Wisbech.
• He thought King’s Lynn were “a bit of a Man City type of club” and that the Fenmen would beat them.
You may also want to watch:
• He wants to kick on at Wisbech and help them win the Ridgeons Premier Division title.
To read the full story click the related link at the top of this page.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online