EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Callum ‘the grass wasn’t greener’ Reed returns to Wisbech Town
WISBECH Town star Callum Reed has spoken out over his love for the Fenmen - claiming that the “grass wasn’t greener” at fierce rivals King’s Lynn Town.
Speaking exclusively to the Wisbech Standard about his shock return to the Fenmen, Reed revealed that:
• Wisbech Town was “by far the best non-league club” he’d played at.
• He “quickly realised he had made a mistake” by joining the Linnets and wanted to be back at Wisbech.
• He thought King’s Lynn were “a bit of a Man City type of club” and that the Fenmen would beat them.
You may also want to watch:
• He wants to kick on at Wisbech and help them win the Ridgeons Premier Division title.
To read the full story click the related link at the top of this page.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 5 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 9 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county