Ex-Fens man dies in crash
A FORMER Wisbech man has died after a road crash in Cheshire. Stuart Brock, 42, a senior contracts manager with Kier North West, died in Countess Chester Hospital from injuries he sustained when his car was in collision with a tipper truck. The crash happ
A FORMER Wisbech man has died after a road crash in Cheshire.
Stuart Brock, 42, a senior contracts manager with Kier North West, died in Countess Chester Hospital from injuries he sustained when his car was in collision with a tipper truck.
The crash happened at 7.30am last Wednesday on the A540 near Ledsham, Wirral.
Mr Brock, of Church Street Rhostyllen, north Wales, whose father Albert (known as Tony) still lives in Wisbech, graduated in engineering at Hatfield and moved to Llangollen, north Wales, 16 years ago.
He had been married to his wife Claire for 10 years and this week she spoke of the "great life" she and her husband had enjoyed - and how they met when Mr Brock moved next door to her family home in Llangollen as he worked as an engineer on the new International Musical Eisteddfod pavilion in the town in 1991.
"We decided to donate his organs because he was always wanting to help people, and this is an example of that," she said. "He was full of fun and children loved him.
- 1 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Academy students pitch to the ‘dragons’ for new sports club
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet