Ex-Fens man dies in crash
A FORMER Wisbech man has died after a road crash in Cheshire. Stuart Brock, 42, a senior contracts manager with Kier North West, died in Countess Chester Hospital from injuries he sustained when his car was in collision with a tipper truck. The crash happ
A FORMER Wisbech man has died after a road crash in Cheshire.
Stuart Brock, 42, a senior contracts manager with Kier North West, died in Countess Chester Hospital from injuries he sustained when his car was in collision with a tipper truck.
The crash happened at 7.30am last Wednesday on the A540 near Ledsham, Wirral.
Mr Brock, of Church Street Rhostyllen, north Wales, whose father Albert (known as Tony) still lives in Wisbech, graduated in engineering at Hatfield and moved to Llangollen, north Wales, 16 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
He had been married to his wife Claire for 10 years and this week she spoke of the "great life" she and her husband had enjoyed - and how they met when Mr Brock moved next door to her family home in Llangollen as he worked as an engineer on the new International Musical Eisteddfod pavilion in the town in 1991.
"We decided to donate his organs because he was always wanting to help people, and this is an example of that," she said. "He was full of fun and children loved him.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 7 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer