Historic Ely House in Wisbech opened to public prior to sale
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech estate agent is offering people the chance to explore an iconic Grade II listed property before its put on sale.
Ely House in Wisbech, which is believed to be one of the oldest, last-surviving historic buildings in the area, dates back to the 17th Century.
Alex Doggett, resident and owner of Aboda Homes Estate Agent Wisbech, said: “Like many other people passing the home on a regular basis, I often wondered what it was like inside.
“Over 14,000 people saw my post on Facebook in just two days. Many people commented that they would love to see inside.
“I felt the right thing to do was offer the same opportunity and privilege as I had been given to see this wonderful historical home with so much retained original period character.”
You may also want to watch:
The public preview takes place on Sunday October 22 from 1-3pm.
Contact Alex at Aboda on 03333 440773, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.abodahomes.com for more information.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs