Historic Ely House in Wisbech opened to public prior to sale
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech estate agent is offering people the chance to explore an iconic Grade II listed property before its put on sale.
Ely House in Wisbech, which is believed to be one of the oldest, last-surviving historic buildings in the area, dates back to the 17th Century.
Alex Doggett, resident and owner of Aboda Homes Estate Agent Wisbech, said: “Like many other people passing the home on a regular basis, I often wondered what it was like inside.
“Over 14,000 people saw my post on Facebook in just two days. Many people commented that they would love to see inside.
“I felt the right thing to do was offer the same opportunity and privilege as I had been given to see this wonderful historical home with so much retained original period character.”
You may also want to watch:
The public preview takes place on Sunday October 22 from 1-3pm.
Contact Alex at Aboda on 03333 440773, email email@example.com or visit www.abodahomes.com for more information.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured