Church of England wants four operations managers to transform communities in Wisbech, March, Chatteris and Littleport ‘through the love of God’
- Credit: Archant
The Church of England is looking for four operations managers to help transform Wisbech, March, Chatteris and Littleport “through the love of God”.
A job description by the Ely diocese says that over the next five years they are investing £4.36 million in the region’s market towns.
“We are now seeking inspiring people to help us realise our aims,” says the advert.
The £26,000 a year salary will be paid for a full time operations manager to cover Wisbech and the Wisbech Learning Community with pro rata salaries for part time workers covering the other areas.
“The Changing Market Towns project focuses on enabling and sustaining church growth in small and medium-sized towns,” says the job description.
It says the posts will significantly enhance the diocese’s ability “to realise its desire to engage, grow and deepen our commitment to God through word, worship and prayer.
“It is far-reaching and ambitious and an expression of our faith in the power of God – are you ready to be part of this exciting future?”
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 3 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 4 Clinical Diss left singing in the rain as Saints rue positive display
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 8 You hope for a silver lining - and this wondrous tree is it
- 9 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 10 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
Among requirements for each role is a driving licence, preferably with own car “or access to public transport.”
Details are on the diocese website.