Church of England wants four operations managers to transform communities in Wisbech, March, Chatteris and Littleport ‘through the love of God’
- Credit: Archant
The Church of England is looking for four operations managers to help transform Wisbech, March, Chatteris and Littleport “through the love of God”.
A job description by the Ely diocese says that over the next five years they are investing £4.36 million in the region’s market towns.
“We are now seeking inspiring people to help us realise our aims,” says the advert.
The £26,000 a year salary will be paid for a full time operations manager to cover Wisbech and the Wisbech Learning Community with pro rata salaries for part time workers covering the other areas.
“The Changing Market Towns project focuses on enabling and sustaining church growth in small and medium-sized towns,” says the job description.
You may also want to watch:
It says the posts will significantly enhance the diocese’s ability “to realise its desire to engage, grow and deepen our commitment to God through word, worship and prayer.
“It is far-reaching and ambitious and an expression of our faith in the power of God – are you ready to be part of this exciting future?”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
Among requirements for each role is a driving licence, preferably with own car “or access to public transport.”
Details are on the diocese website.