Elm food suppliers Fenmarc donate £250 to Street Pride group to help with clean-up
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland-based vegetable producer has pledged its support to help Wisbech volunteers keep their community clean and tidy.
Fenmarc, based in Elm, has donated £250 to the village’s Street Pride group to “help boost their clean-up efforts”.
Company staff have also offered to attend future litter picks organised by the group and they will continue to keep the area surrounding the Fenmarc factory “looking spick-and-span”.
A spokesman for Fenmarc said: “We’re pleased to make this donation to the Elm Street Pride group as the volunteers do an amazing job of helping to keep the village looking great.
“We also want to support their efforts going forward, and have offered to join in their litter picks whenever we can.”
You may also want to watch:
Rebecca Robinett, Street Pride co-ordinator at Fenland District Council, said: “It’s great that a local business is supporting one of our Street Pride groups.
“By all working together we can help to ensure our communities are great places to live and work.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
For more information about Fenland’s Street Pride groups, contact Rebecca on 01354 654321 or email: email@example.com