Elm food suppliers Fenmarc donate £250 to Street Pride group to help with clean-up
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland-based vegetable producer has pledged its support to help Wisbech volunteers keep their community clean and tidy.
Fenmarc, based in Elm, has donated £250 to the village’s Street Pride group to “help boost their clean-up efforts”.
Company staff have also offered to attend future litter picks organised by the group and they will continue to keep the area surrounding the Fenmarc factory “looking spick-and-span”.
A spokesman for Fenmarc said: “We’re pleased to make this donation to the Elm Street Pride group as the volunteers do an amazing job of helping to keep the village looking great.
“We also want to support their efforts going forward, and have offered to join in their litter picks whenever we can.”
You may also want to watch:
Rebecca Robinett, Street Pride co-ordinator at Fenland District Council, said: “It’s great that a local business is supporting one of our Street Pride groups.
“By all working together we can help to ensure our communities are great places to live and work.”
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running
For more information about Fenland’s Street Pride groups, contact Rebecca on 01354 654321 or email: email@example.com