Plenty of festive things to do at Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s Brewery will play host to various Christmas-themed events this holiday season and here’s everything you need to know.
The Wisbech brewers will open up their doors to shoppers over the course of three days, where on the first day they’ll offer free tasting in the brewery shop.
The event begins on Friday, November 30 and they will be open from 9am to 5pm at North Brink in the town. All of Elgood’s award-winning beers will be on offer.
Saturday, December 1 and Sunday, December 2 will see Elgood’s open weekend and charity raffle, where, again, the doors will be open to members of the public.
Over the festive week end, the brewery’s visitor centre will be open for the special weekend and doors open at 11am on both days.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “During the two days, visitors can take a tour of the brewery, explore the beautiful gardens, sample our ales and order beer for the festive season.”
Parking, entry to the Visitor Centre and the Brewery Tours are all FREE!
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
The shop will be offering the full range of bottled beers for sale as well as a selection of gifts. Refreshments will be available from the café-bar.
The spokesman added: “As in previous years, there will also be a range of stalls offering locally made gifts and crafts for that more unusual Christmas present.
“Tickets will be on sale for a raffle to be drawn on the Sunday afternoon. Proceeds will be added to the on-going fund-raising on behalf of Norfolk Hospice Tapping House and a presentation will be made on the day.
“For those who can’t make it to either of these events, the brewery shop situated in the North Brink Offices is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and there is an on-line shop offering home-delivery.”