Elgood’s Brewery garden and visitor centre closes amid coronavirus pandemic
- Credit: Archant
The garden and visitor centre at Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech is closed until the end of April amid the coronavirus pandemic.
It is expected to re-open on Thursday April 30 with all future functions and events planned to go ahead as normal.
A post on the Elgoods Brewery Facebook page reads: 'We have taken the decision to close the garden and visitor centre to visitors for a while. Sorry folks, but we will be open again soon.'
'Due to the current situation with the virus outbreak, we have reluctantly decided to close our premises to visitors with immediate effect.
'All being well, the garden and visitor centre will re-open on Thursday April 30 and we are helpful that all future functions and events will go ahead as planned.
You may also want to watch:
'We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause and look forward to re-opening our gates to visitors old and new in the very near future.'
For more information and inquiries call 01945 583160 or email email@example.com
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online