Elgood’s Brewery garden and visitor centre closes amid coronavirus pandemic
- Credit: Archant
The garden and visitor centre at Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech is closed until the end of April amid the coronavirus pandemic.
It is expected to re-open on Thursday April 30 with all future functions and events planned to go ahead as normal.
A post on the Elgoods Brewery Facebook page reads: 'We have taken the decision to close the garden and visitor centre to visitors for a while. Sorry folks, but we will be open again soon.'
'Due to the current situation with the virus outbreak, we have reluctantly decided to close our premises to visitors with immediate effect.
'All being well, the garden and visitor centre will re-open on Thursday April 30 and we are helpful that all future functions and events will go ahead as planned.
'We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause and look forward to re-opening our gates to visitors old and new in the very near future.'
For more information and inquiries call 01945 583160 or email email@example.com
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 4 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 5 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 6 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 7 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 8 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 9 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire