Elgood’s events raise £1,241 to help Norfolk Hospice Tapping House
- Credit: Archant
Elgood & Sons donated £1,241 to Norfolk Hospice Tapping House at their Christmas event thanks to fundraising events held throughout the year.
Rebekah Mills, of the Norfolk Hospice, said: “All the funds raised go directly to providing vital care to people with life-limiting illnesses in the local community.”
The Wisbech brewers held a raffle which raised £160. Prizes included a Christmas cake and Christmas pudding, made and donated by Sheila Wright of Sutton St James.
There was also a selection of items donated by the brewery and stallholders at the craft fair.
Craft fairs held in May and September in the Brewery Gardens raised £340 for Tapping House, while a Father’s Day raffle at a Wisbech Jazz Club event raised £293.
You may also want to watch:
Further donations were given by Skylark Studios from Tydd, visiting bell ringers, garden visitors and brewery staff.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online