Elgood’s charity craft and plant fair – with free face painting and historic vehicle displays - promises ‘a great day out’ for adults and children alike
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s Brewery Gardens is to hold its craft and plant fair at the beginning of next month to raise funds for The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
The event, which takes place on September 6, will see more than 20 stalls selling a range of goods including jewellery, cards, candles, wrought-iron work, plants and garden-related items.
There will also be free face painting for children as well as a display of historic vehicles, a visit from the Family History Society and a demonstration of how Whittlesey straw bear is made.
The fair, which offers free parking and is billed as a ‘great day out’, is open from 10am to 4pm.
For more information, contact 01945 583160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Entry £3.50 adults, under 12’s free.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award