Elgood’s charity craft and plant fair – with free face painting and historic vehicle displays - promises ‘a great day out’ for adults and children alike
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s Brewery Gardens is to hold its craft and plant fair at the beginning of next month to raise funds for The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
The event, which takes place on September 6, will see more than 20 stalls selling a range of goods including jewellery, cards, candles, wrought-iron work, plants and garden-related items.
There will also be free face painting for children as well as a display of historic vehicles, a visit from the Family History Society and a demonstration of how Whittlesey straw bear is made.
The fair, which offers free parking and is billed as a ‘great day out’, is open from 10am to 4pm.
For more information, contact 01945 583160 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Entry £3.50 adults, under 12’s free.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 8 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 9 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire