Elgood’s charity craft and plant fair – with free face painting and historic vehicle displays - promises ‘a great day out’ for adults and children alike
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s Brewery Gardens is to hold its craft and plant fair at the beginning of next month to raise funds for The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
The event, which takes place on September 6, will see more than 20 stalls selling a range of goods including jewellery, cards, candles, wrought-iron work, plants and garden-related items.
There will also be free face painting for children as well as a display of historic vehicles, a visit from the Family History Society and a demonstration of how Whittlesey straw bear is made.
The fair, which offers free parking and is billed as a ‘great day out’, is open from 10am to 4pm.
For more information, contact 01945 583160 or email email@example.com.
Entry £3.50 adults, under 12’s free.
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 4 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 5 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 6 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 7 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 8 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 9 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire