Elgood’s charity craft and plant fair – with free face painting and historic vehicle displays - promises ‘a great day out’ for adults and children alike
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s Brewery Gardens is to hold its craft and plant fair at the beginning of next month to raise funds for The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
The event, which takes place on September 6, will see more than 20 stalls selling a range of goods including jewellery, cards, candles, wrought-iron work, plants and garden-related items.
There will also be free face painting for children as well as a display of historic vehicles, a visit from the Family History Society and a demonstration of how Whittlesey straw bear is made.
The fair, which offers free parking and is billed as a ‘great day out’, is open from 10am to 4pm.
For more information, contact 01945 583160 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Entry £3.50 adults, under 12’s free.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized