Jazz in the Garden returns to Elgood’s Brewery this Father’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s Brewery Garden will once again be the venue for the Fathers’ Day Jazz event organised by Dave & Sheila Dyer on Sunday June 16.
Music will again be provided by the Peter Rudeforth Jazz Band, led by Peter Rudeforth on trumpet, flugle and vocals.
The concert will also feature Julian Stringle on clarinet and sax, Andy Flaxman on trombone, Sandy Burnett on bass and John Elmer on drums.
The licensed bar will be open offering tea, coffee and cakes as well as a selection of Elgood's award-winning beers. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own picnics and chairs.
Entry is £10 on the door (accompanied children under the age of 12 get in free). Doors open at 11am and music starts at 1pm.
During the afternoon, there will be a raffle in support of local charities.
For more information, contact Dave Dyer on 01945 588325 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 4 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 5 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 6 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 7 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 8 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 9 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire