Jazz in the Garden returns to Elgood’s Brewery this Father’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Elgood’s Brewery Garden will once again be the venue for the Fathers’ Day Jazz event organised by Dave & Sheila Dyer on Sunday June 16.
Music will again be provided by the Peter Rudeforth Jazz Band, led by Peter Rudeforth on trumpet, flugle and vocals.
The concert will also feature Julian Stringle on clarinet and sax, Andy Flaxman on trombone, Sandy Burnett on bass and John Elmer on drums.
The licensed bar will be open offering tea, coffee and cakes as well as a selection of Elgood's award-winning beers. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own picnics and chairs.
Entry is £10 on the door (accompanied children under the age of 12 get in free). Doors open at 11am and music starts at 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
During the afternoon, there will be a raffle in support of local charities.
For more information, contact Dave Dyer on 01945 588325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running